Discover our Stainless Steel Berserker Ring to show your warrior spirit.
On this ring, you will see a bear's paw, the animal representing power and animal savagery. Odin's warriors were Berserkers, which in Old Norse means "Warrior-Bear". It is said that they had the ability to go into a sacred rage making them invincible. According to others, they were able to transform into Bears on the battlefield.
If you love Norse mythology and the bear is your emblem, then wear this Berserker ring proudly.
- 316L stainless steel: corrosion resistant and durable
- No hassle
- Careful details
- Comes in a wooden box
- Find your size by looking at the size guide above
If you want to find another Viking ring then look at the Valhalla Azure ring which is our most popular design.
You can also look at the Viking rings directly to get an overview.
But also our Viking jewellery if you want to take several accessories.
A god for gods, a father for fathers
So, this time we're tackling a big one. I'm going to introduce Odin. As if he needed an introduction!
Odin is nothing more or less, the god of gods in Asgard. He is therefore mechanically King of Asgard, and of men. The Vikings call him "Father of all things". Incidentally if you didn't know, Odin is said to have a Wizard appearance J.R.R Tolkien is said to have made Gandalf based on Odin.
He is the central image of Norse mythology, a thousand and one things are said about him. Making him a mysterious, complex and enigmatic character.
We can describe him as the pillar of three forces in this world:
- Violence through war: A true icon of war, conquest, honour. It is an inspiration, a strong belief carrying the Nordic warriors to go out and fight. But it was not only a motivating force. Odin looks at his warriors. In other words, everyone fought with honour to the end so as not to disappoint Odin. Hoping for a place in the Maldives ... er Valhalla sorry!"
- Wisdom through his philosophy: He is described as being very intelligent, he would have the art of making the right decisions. His ingenuity is said to have developed the best battle strategies. The Romans have to be careful! Then, incidentally, Odin is one-eyed because to access the source of knowledge, he had to remove an eye. He did not hesitate.
- Poetry through his moral lessons: Odin is a great laugh, to do this he likes to orchestrate events to make them poetic and full of good life lessons. He's the kind of guy who can make you lose an arm to teach you to love having two arms!
The most recognizable god
This big man has several distinguishing marks, he wants to make sure you ask for his autograph when you pass him.
In his most common form he is depicted as an old and tall man with a big dark coat. Yes so far he is Gandalf.
He would also have one eye missing, so you'll find a black eye patch (not like the pirates no) a bit badass. All with pretty naughty crows following him around.
But when he doesn't want you to come and ask him for a selfie, he's also been known to be able to change his appearance at will. Particularly as a vagabond to travel incognito. This is one of the reasons why vagabonds are always welcomed in Viking lands.
Is there a charge for delivery?
For all orders under 50€, the delivery fee is 3,90€. For orders over 50€, delivery is free.
When will I receive my order?
Once your order is finalised, it will be dispatched within 24 hours. If the delivery address is in Europe, you can expect a delivery time of 8-10 days. For more details, please read our Shipping Policy
How can I get my money back
From the moment you receive your order, you have up to 30 days to return it for a refund. For more details, please read our Refund Policy.
I have a discount code, how do I use it?
Discount codes are to be used at the time of payment. You'll find a field in your basket summary, you can't miss it!
What payment methods are accepted?
You can pay by Visa, Mastercard or American Express but also by Paypal, Google Pay and Apple Pay. We do not accept bank cheques, bank transfers or payments on receipt.